UAE’s Leading FMCG Company Implements ebizframe to streamline Multi-Country Operations
The client is a leading FMCG Company that has created a novel concept in business representation and introduction of consumer products to the fastest growing consumer geography across the world.
As a Dubai-based Free Zone company, the client has thrived through essential partnerships with manufacturers, brand owners and distributors, with a unique business module that takes care of all your brand requirements, right from marketing, regulatory compliance up to logistics and much more.
The client covers three business segments:
– Owners of a leading brand based out of the USA and covering profit-generating categories in an environment where a private label is yet to be established.
– Exclusive representatives of major international FMCG brands, across geographical boundaries, and acts as the owner and strategy creator within the covered countries. A team of veterans who have made a mark across different regions, with first-hand ground experience, drives their success.
– Exclusive representatives of major international pharmaceutical companies; driven by top-notch pharmaceutical gurus. who have contributed to reshaping the pharmaceutical industry in the region.
Objectives of ERP
As a new organization, client’s organizational and accounting structure before ERP implementation included manual systems with basic accounting software in place.
Each site in different countries operated independently. Each country used to share the details at the end of the month enabling the management to take analytical decisions. Thus it was more of a post-facto analysis.
As an ambitious growth oriented organization, it decided to go in for a web-based centralized ERP System to enforce processes and controls laid down by HO to control their widely spread business. It should also help them take timely decision with regards to smooth Supply Chain Management. After analyzing many ERP solutions, the client decided to acquire an off-the shelf product that could be configured rapidly to provide the full range of business functionality required by them. The client chose ebizframe for this ambitious objective of integration across countries and locations.
Before ebizframe, the client was using Tally for Finance and everything else was maintained manually or on spreadsheets. The operations carried out in different countries were maintained on spreadsheets like Excel. Due to time lag in manual processes demand fulfillment would miss deadlines or some opportunities were lost. This was a big hindrance to ambitious growth plans and customer satisfaction.
All their operations are not integrated and automated. Hence the management is able to make better and faster decisions. Some of the benefits are given below:
- Integrated Solution
- Advanced Financial Reporting
- Tighter control and process orientation with work flow
- Better visibility for top management with online user based Dashboards
- Better coordination between different departments and branches